Thank you for visiting the CorticalDB site. We are committed to the privacy of our visitors. We collect no personal information about you when you visit our Web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Here is how we handle information about your visit to our Web site.
Information collected and stored automatically: If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically.
This information does not identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store information like the following concerning your visit:
• The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account or "yourschool.edu"
if you connect from a university's domain);
• Your IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are
surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
• The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
• The date and time you access our site;
• The pages you visit; and
• If you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.